We collect and generate various data points about you.
Data by which you are identified is termed as “Personal Data”. Personal Data does not mean information that is freely available or accessible in public domain.
Your Privacy is of utmost importance to us and protection of your Personal Data is a key commitment for us.
We are governed by the provisions of applicable law in India including the Information Technology Act 2000 and the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011 to maintain the privacy of your Personal Data.
Personal Data we may collect from you are as under:
- Personal details (e.g. name, contact details including, residential address, documents such as Identity card / Passport details / Aadhaar details / PAN / Voter ID / Driving license) provided by you to us to avail various products/services from us.
- Your details including transaction history, balances, payment details, for effecting transfer of money through various payment channels provided by us.
- Electricity bill or consumption details needed as part of request for some of our products/services.
- Prerequisite data like electrical appliances’ details, brands, usage hours, wattage, etc
- Images of documents/ photos required to avail any of our products/services.
- Voice recordings of our conversations with our customer care agent with you to address your queries/grievances.
- Employment details (e.g. occupation, positions held, employment history, salary and/or benefits) as part of our record retention for credit/various product evaluations or required under applicable law including Prevention of Money Laundering (Maintenance of Records) Rules, 2005
- Specimen signature(s) for processing of your instructions received by us.
- Opinions provided by you to us by way of feedback or responses to surveys;
- Information obtained from your mobile device by way of using our app like details, current status of electrical appliance, device information (including storage, model, mobile network), transactional and promotional SMS/app notifications.
Sharing of your Personal Data
Any Personal Data that we have access to shall never be shared without your consent.
In various processes / submission of applications / availment of product/service offerings, we even seek your explicit consent to use / share your Personal Data.
In our business and operational processes, we only share the data on a partial and “need-to-know” basis to designated personnel or partners or service providers.
We will share your data with competent/ legal/statutory/regulatory agencies / authorities or partners/service providers acting on our behalf (as the case may be) in following cases:
- Only for enabling the provision of the products/services availed by you, strictly on a “need to know” basis and subject to applicable laws.
- It is directed or required by legal/regulatory / statutory / governmental authorities under applicable laws/regulations though a legally obligated request.
- It is required by financial institutions to verify, mitigate or prevent fraud or to manage risk or recover funds in accordance with applicable laws/regulations.
Usage of Your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data in our business activities for providing our or our partners’ products/services and to perform, among other actions, the following:
- to facilitate the proposed services;
- to undertake research and analytics for offering or improving our products/services and service quality;
- to check and process your requirements submitted to us for products/services and/or instructions or requests received from you in respect of these products/services;
- to share with you, updates on changes to the products/services and their terms and conditions;
- to take up or investigate any complaints/claims/disputes;
- to respond to your queries or feedback submitted by you;
- to verify your identity for us to provide products/services to you;
- to carry credit checks, screenings or due diligence checks as lawfully required by us;
- to monitor and review products/services from time to time;
- to undertake financial/regulatory/management reporting, and create and maintain various risk management models;
- for conducting audits and for record keeping purposes;
- for selective offers and promotions.
We also use your Personal Data to fulfill the requirements of applicable laws/regulations and/or court orders/regulatory directives received by us.
Purging of your Personal Data
- You may terminate the services at any point of time by making such a choice in the company website or mobile application. With this we will no longer provide your data for external processing as mentioned above. However, we retain your Personal Data as long as the purpose for its usage exists, after which the same is disposed off by us except for any record retention required as per applicable law.
- The provisions of various laws require your processed data, transaction logs to be stored for longer periods post the deletion of an account. Further, in the event of the pendency of any legal/regulatory proceeding or receipt of any legal and/or regulatory direction to that effect, we may be required by the law of the land to retain your Personal Data for longer periods.
- Please note that a “cookie” is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser.
- We may use a cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered.
- No Personal Data will be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided Personal Data, cookies may be tied to such information.
Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures
We take various steps and measures to protect the security of your Personal Data from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. We use the latest secure server layers encryption and access control on our systems.
We have provided security to safeguard your app by Login/Logout option.
You may contact us on any aspect of this policy or for any discrepancies/grievances with respect to your Personal Data, by reaching us via email : firstname.lastname@example.org, mobile app or website : icapotech.com
You can also write to us at Office No.7, 1st Floor, Hari Om shopping complex, Plot No. 2, Nerul(W), Pincode:400706
Policy Review & Updates
In this policy, the words “we”, “ours”, “Living Things” and/or “us” refer to Icapo Tech Pvt Ltd and “you” and/or “your” refer to our “customers”.